Tuesday 15 May 2012

Gold coast.

In 2010 me and my family went to the Gold coast for my aunts wedding and it was so nice i was a bride's made and i was a waitches it was okay, but before the wedding me and my family went to Sea world, Movie world and wet and wild. When we got to our hotel we got us some food to eat and i got to sleep in the sitting room it was so nice and i was so close to the TV. When it was morning i always turn on the Tv and then we went to town and our hotel had a lot of stuff. Like a indoor and a outside pool and a game room and a central mall down bottom. it was cool. Then we went to Sea world next day went to Movie then the next day went to wet & wild. Next day we went to town and saw my aunt and uncel then we brought some things it was so fun then we went back to our hotel and we went for a swim and a BBQ then went back to our room and went to the game room then we all ahd a sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment